|Bitterroot Sawbuck Pack Saddle|
|Fits Animal||800-1200 lbs|
|Cottonwood Tree||21 1/4"|
|Cinch||30" / 32"|
- As this saddle is made per order, it can take up to 2 - 3 months to ship.
- Bitterroot Sawbuck uses Hermann oak harness leather.
- Crutches are 1 3/4" oak.
- Lined and rolled breast collar.
- Lined and rolled breeching.
- Double mohair blend pack cinch.
- Tie ring on hip pad to tie on next pack animal.
- Nickel plated hardware.
- Roller buckles for easy adjustment.
- Straps are 1" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Tehama bars fit mules and quarter horse type/wide horses best. Tree is 21 1/4" long, gap between the tree bars is 14 1/2".
- Humane bars . Tree is 21 1/4" long, gap between the tree bars is 13 1/2".
Don't forget to purchase a pack pad if you don't have one. A pack pad is bigger than a riding saddle pad. You need the larger pad for the pack saddle to protect your pack animal. We offer two different pack pads, the felt pad or the Kordel fleece pad (as seen on all my horses).