|Pack Saddle Info||Teton Standard||Teton Small|
|Fits Animal||800-1200 lbs||500-800 lbs|
|Half Breed||26" x 41"||23" x 41"|
|Cinch||28" Mohair Blend||18" - 28" available if you specify|
|Distance Between Arches||12"||10"|
- Outstanding value for a quality all leather horse pack saddle.
- Teton- SMALL available for burros, small mules, small horses and ponies - appropriate size of pack animal for a Teton Small horse pack saddle is 500-800 lbs.
- Quality leather.
- Cottonwood tree.
- Breast collar, double harness leather, stitched and 3/8" thick for extra strength on all horse pack saddles.
- Lined breeching, 3" wide and stitched for extra strength.
- Hip pad is 11 1/2" wide and stitched.
- Leather straps are 1" wide - not 3/4" as in many other deckers.
- Leather tree straps are 1 1/4" wide and stitched for extra strength.
- Half-breed has #4 duck canvas and 1" felt filler.
- Cotton cinch included.
- Nickel plated hardware.
- New square style (red) rings/arches for all teton horse pack saddles.
Don't forget to purchase a pack pad if you don't have one. A pack pad is bigger than a riding saddle pad, you need the larger pad for the pack saddle to protect your pack animal. We offer two different pack pads, the felt pad or the Kordel fleece pad (as seen on all my horses).